· Basic rate of income tax will be reduced from current 20% to 19% by the end of this parliament term in 2024.
· Fuel duty on petrol and diesel will be reduced by 5p a litre from 6 pm today until March 2023.
· National Insurance threshold will be increased to align with personal allowance of £12,570 per year.
· Increasing the Employment Allowance from £4,000 to £5,000.
· Reforming R&D tax credits to help drive innovation.
· VAT will be made zero rated on home energy-saving measures such as insulation, solar panels and heat pumps.
· Household Support Fund for local councils to help the most vulnerable will be doubled to £1bn from April.
· Retail hospitality and leisure sectors will have a 50% discount in business rates up to £110,000.